Winter Club House Hours
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Lesson Packages available
Visit our Pro Shop for a great
2017 Individual Season Pass with Cart
if purchased by 12/31/16 $1,175.00
- Can be used for the rest of 2016!
- Unlimited Golf Season Pass Holders receive tournament discounts and complimentary USGA Handicapping
- Must be paid in full at time of purchase
- Not valid with other offers
WELCOME TO HARRISBURG’S
CLASSIC PUBLIC GOLF COURSE
CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA’S PLACE TO GOLF
Located 10 minutes from downtown Harrisburg, Sportsman’s Golf offers a central Pennsylvania public golf course that is both challenging and laid back all at once. Set in Harrisburg’s rolling hills, Sportsman’s is a scenic and well-respected course that truly caters to the love of the game. Built in 1965, the facility played host to the LPGA’s Lady Keystone Open in 1975 and 1976. It remains a wonderful spot to learn and perfect the game of golf.
Excellent greens conditions, group event facilities, all provide an enjoyable golf (and post golf!) experience for everyone. Our Harrisburg PA golf course facilities include:
- Group Outing facilities, including a picnic pavilion overlooking the golf course (seating for up to 200)
- Season Pass Options
- Frequent Player Packages
- Driving range (with both grass and mat tees)
- Cart and club rentals
- Pro Shop
- Golf equipment repair services
- 19th Hole & Grill
Come experience a Harrisburg golf course that is truly about the love of golf.